Header, RI PUC and DPUC
Image of RI FlagElectricWaterWastewaterNatural GasTelecomCable TVMotor CarriersFerry Services



Questions about the Complaint Filing Process? (Click here for more information)




How to File a Complaint

Note: The RI PUC and DPUC have regulatory authority over Rhode Island utilities. In recent weeks consumers from other states have filed utility complaints on this site. If you have concerns or complaints about service or billing in other states, please contact the appropriate agencies in your home state.

Please contact the utility first to address questions and/or concerns. (Some useful e-mail links: National Grid Electric - National Grid Gas, Pascoag Utility District, Cox Communications, Full Channel, Verizon .)

If you are not satisfied with the utility's response, you may send us a complaint. Please fill in the following and choose how you would like us to respond.

First Name
Last Name

Account Number
Organization (if applicable)

Street Address
Zip/Postal Code


Complaint Filed Against
Date and Time of Incident

Response Method:
Send E-mail
Send surface mail
Please call

Please enter your complaint as detailed as possible below. Also furnish any other information which may be helpful to the investigation.

Our E-mail address: consumer.section@ripuc.org

RI Public Utilities Commission, 89 Jefferson Boulevard, Warwick, RI 02888
Voice: 401-941-4500 • Email: thomas.kogut@dpuc.ri.gov

State of Rhode Island Web Site
RI Coat of Arms
Last modified